Are you tired of feeling stressed and sad about your relationship and are ready to feel excited about it again?
Do you wish you could return to what it used to be like when it was new and delicious and everything about it just felt good?
It all started out like a dream.
You couldn’t believe you finally found someone like this; someone who made your heart thump and your palms sweat and whom you just couldn’t stop thinking about all day.
You went on a date and then another. It was fun and exciting and you did things that made you laugh and fall in love.
Before long, you were a couple and you were happy.
And then something changed.
You’re not sure what happened and you’re not sure when it started but your once amazing relationship is now stale and sad. You’re feeling scared and confused and unsure of what your partner is feeling. Not only do you want to make this work, you want to have it be fun and intimate again.
Does this sound like you?:
- We used to have so much fun together. Sometimes I feel like now all we are is roommates.
- I miss having those deep, meaningful conversations. We don’t really talk that much anymore.
- I can’t remember the last time we had real intimacy.
- I’m scared he/she is losing interest.
- I just feel like our relationship is so stuck. There’s no excitement anymore!
Sadly, the statistics aren’t good when it comes to the longevity of relationships and it’s quite possible you are on your way to becoming one of those statistics.
But it doesn’t have to be that way!
What if you could create a relationship that was better
than you ever thought possible?
Meet Dr. Jeffrey Kane, the Author of 12 Best Kept Secrets To A Fulfilling Relationship.
Dr. Kane is the Founder and CEO of Relationships Unscripted and Family Therapy Center in south Florida is passionate about helping people create shifts in their relationships so they can experience greater happiness, stronger families and healthier societies.
Growing up in a close family with parents committed to making their marriage work, Dr. Kane learned at a young age that healthy and supportive relationships are an integral part of a person’s well-being. It was normal for his family to spend time together, work through challenges together and support each other with love and compassion.
It was only after leaving home as a young adult, he realized that not everyone has that kind of relationship foundation.
Working with different types of people in his field of psychology, he noticed that unresolved issues in relationships could eventually lead to much bigger problems, affecting both the individuals and the relationship as a whole.
With a distinct ability to make people feel comfortable being themselves, Dr. Kane, through his practice, is dedicated to teaching his clients how to strengthen their relationships through better communication, patience, kindness and understanding of the other person’s point of view.
He credits his nineteen year marriage and the strong family bond he and his wife share with their ten and fifteen year old sons, to the principles he not only teaches others but lives himself and now he’s sharing those secrets with you in his brand new book, 12 Best Kept Secrets To A Fulfilling Relationship.
What would it be like to feel like you did when you first started dating?
Imagine a relationship where you:
- Didn’t always agree on everything and both of you were okay with that.
- Looked forward to seeing each other at the end of the day and sharing what happened.
- Felt free to be completely yourself without being judged.
- Were given the time and space to enjoy your hobbies and same sex friends without being made to feel guilty.
- Were loved unconditionally.
- Were encouraged to express yourself and your feelings in an honest, forthright way and know you wouldn’t be ridiculed.
- Experienced the same desire for physical intimacy.
- Were treated with dignity and respect, regardless of the situation.
It really is possible to return to that place where you couldn’t wait to see each other, to be together and everything felt magical.
Wanting that is one thing but to truly get there, you need more than hope. In 12 Best Kept Secrets To A Fulfilling Relationship, Dr. Kane will give you a plan and the exact steps you need to take to get your love, your life and the love of your life back to that special place you both remember….and want to experience again.
In this book you will discover:
- How to create emotional intimacy so that you create stronger physical intimacy.
- Why time apart is as important as time together so you build a relationship that feels fresh, fun and exciting.
- How to get what you want without being needy, controlling or demanding.
- How to share even the hard stuff with your partner by having heart-felt and authentic conversations that won’t hurt the other person’s feelings.
- Get more excitement, fun and romance from your relationship in a way that makes you both happy.
- How to start each day feeling good about your relationship and your partner because you’ve learned how to let go of past hurts and betrayals.
- Why embracing change will make you closer and why you shouldn’t be afraid of it.
- How to have easy and pleasant conversations because you know your partner is really listening to you.
Relationships take time and work but that doesn’t mean they can’t be fun and interesting to work on over time!
There’s nothing quite like being in a relationship with someone you love and who you know loves you back. There’s rich conversation and deep friendship and places to go and things to do with someone you really enjoy being around. What could be better than that?
Life can get in the way, however, and if you don’t know how to handle certain situations, they can take a toll on the relationship. Be encouraged, though! It is possible to get the spark back!
How do you know if this book is for you?
- You believe in the other person and the relationship and are willing to do what it takes to re-establish your special bond.
- You want a relationship that is the best possible relationship for you and your partner and you aren’t willing to settle for less.
- You love your partner and don’t want to just let this go. You’re ready and willing to do the work.
- You won’t be satisfied with the status quo and want to create a new and better dynamic.
- You want to enjoy the process of changing your relationship. It’s not just one more thing to put on your to-do list or something to dread.
- You want more love, more intimacy and more fun!
Why this book?
Knowledge without action doesn’t really change anything so throughout the book, 12 Best Kept Secrets To A Fulfilling Relationship, Dr. Kane provides a series of exercises that are simple, straight-forward and are quick and easy to complete.
Designed to be done both together and alone, these exercises will help you and your partner understand the underlying causes of why things aren’t going as well as they could be, and what to do to change that.
Why be stuck and sad when there is a way to have a better relationship?
If you’re ready to stop living in a relationship that is less than you desire and want to get back to what you used to have, only better, then don’t wait another minute to purchase your copy of this book!
The longer you wait, the longer you experience your relationship exactly as it is today and why would you do that? Help is here so get it today!